Spelling Conventions is written by experienced Australian teachers to address the demands of the Australian Curriculum. The series provides an expansive phonics component from Year 1 to Year 6. In addition to this, the books have a specific aim to teach high frequency words, which are the everyday high use words that make up most of written and spoken English. Also provided are basic word lists and difficult word lists for more able students and a space for class or theme words. This engaging series is great for teaching different ability groups in your class.
- High frequency word lists
- Space for ‘My Words’
- Specifically addresses Australian Curriculum content descriptions
- Focuses on building strong spelling skills including visual, morphemic, phonological and etymological
- Grammar and punctuation tasks
- Engaging spelling activities which are very popular with children
- A beautiful full-colour design
- NAPLAN style questioning
- Pull-out answers Years 2 to 6
- 34 units of work
A great value, supplementary compact disc is available for purchase with any class set of Spelling Conventions workbooks. Each disc contains a nonprintable PDF version of the corresponding book which is designed to be projected through an IWB or onto a standard whiteboard.
The purpose of the discs is to make both the marking and explaining of content easier for the teacher.
$40 each (inc. GST)
$17.95 (inc. GST)